What Is A Plumbing Maintenance Agreement?
There are two important aspects of a plumbing maintenance agreement. First, it includes an annual evaluation of your entire plumbing system, including your water heater, drains, sinks, faucets and toilets. This guarantees that your plumbing system will be looked at and cared for by a professional technician at least once a year.
Second, a plumbing maintenance agreement grants you access to discounts and other exclusive benefits that are only available to members of the agreement
If You Want the Most Plumbing for Your Money, Just Keep on Reading!
The most plumbing for your money? It’s yours, starting today, simply by enrolling in the Plumbing Service Agreement (PSA) program.
Easy Annual Investment: $119/year
Renew Annual Investment: $99/Year
What’s included in TRUST ROOTER plumbing maintenance agreement?
Your plumbing evaluation includes:
Gas Water Heater:
Electric Water Heater:
Why Should I Have a Plumbing Maintenance Agreement?
- You want a lifestyle free of stress and concern. Plumbing issues always arrive uninvited and unannounced. We at the TRUST ROOTER know the secret to our success is satisfied and happy customers. So we have created a “backup plan” to minimize your unwanted plumbing problems in Broward and Palm Beach Counties
- Saves you time. Because TRUST ROOTER plumbing maintenance agreement includes priority scheduling, you’ll be able to quickly have a technician at your doorstep whenever you have a leak, a clog or any other problem with your plumbing system.
- Saves you money. There are a couple of ways that TRUST ROOTER plumbing maintenance agreement will save you money. As we listed above, you’ll receive discounts on repairs and be able to schedule service calls without a trip charge. In addition, the annual inspections that we perform will improve the efficiency of your plumbing system, which will cut down the cost of your monthly utility bills.
- Prevents future breakdowns. As the old saying goes, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” By being proactive and taking care of your plumbing system with TRUST ROOTER maintenance agreement, you can catch small problems before they turn into bigger issues and avoid breakdowns of your plumbing system when you need it the most.
- Extends the life of your plumbing system. The tasks that we perform during your annual inspections will ensure that you get the longest life possible out of every component of your plumbing system. This will maximize the investment that you make in your water heater, toilets, faucets and more.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement is a maintenance agreement, not an insurance policy,extended warranty or service contract. This agreement is between the Seller and the Purchaser and provides for certain inspections and maintenance services for your plumbing equipment selected on the front page of this agreement as indicated herein. The 12% discount is only applicable for jobs under 1500$ and new jobs complected after agreement is purchase.
This agreement provides for specified maintenance and inspections for the plumbing equipment listed on the front of this agreement.Special consideration is given to water-related repairs.TRUST ROOTER guarantees all workmanship with relationship to water-related repairs (including, but not limited to, humidifiers, dehumidifiers and condensate lines) for 90 days from the date of service and is excluded from our lifetime
This agreement will expire or be transferred as follows: A) This agreement will expire after 1 year of purshued date. B) If you sell your home you may transfer this agreement to the new homeowners. This agreement may be transferred by us at any time. C) Service will not be provided on any past-due account and this agreement can be canceled by us for fraud, material misrepresentation, your failure to make payments required under this agreement when due or your failure to make payments for any services or goods rendered or provided by us to you, whether in connection with this agreement or otherwise.
This agreement can be canceled as follows: A) Within the first three days following the effective date (see instructions below). B) Beyond the first three daysTRUST ROOTER will refund the unused portion of the cost of membership within 21 business days. Refunds are calculated pro rata based on the unused potion less any service discounts received during the term this agreement.
THREE DAY AGREEMENT CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS
YOU HAVE 3 DAYS FROM THE AGREEMENT EFFECTIVE DATE (ON THE FRONT) TO CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN 21 BUSINESS DAYS FOLLOWING RECEIPT BY THE SELLER OF YOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE, AND ANY SECURITY INTEREST ARISING OUT OF THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE CANCELED.IF YOU CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY SELLER FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES AND DISCOUNTS RECEIVED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.IF YOU DO NOT PAY FOR THE GOODS, SERVICES AND DISCOUNTS RECEIVED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS OF THE DATE OF YOUR NOTICE OF CANCELLATION, THE AGREEMENT WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT AND YOU WILL REMAIN LIABLE FOR PERFORMANCE OF ALL OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.TO CANCEL THIS TRANSACTION, DELIVER A SIGNED AND DATED COPY OF THIS CANCELLATION NOTICE (OR OTHER WRITTEN NOTICE),OR MAIL (POSTMARKED WITHIN 72 HOURS), TO: TRUST ROOTER