Repairing cracked sewer pipes can prove to be costly. Apart from the cost outlay, they pose a serious threat to health. When sewer lines fail, the first line of defense is through sewer line repair. If that is not possible, then a replacement of the sewer line is the only option left. Not to worry, TRUST ROOTER is right here to help you at any given time, with high-quality repairs as well as replacements. Call us at (954) 707-6556, and we will be right there to help you out.
What damages sewer lines?
Some of these factors cause sewer line damage. They include:
- The buildup of grease, debris, hair, toilet paper, oil, sludge, etc, overtime.
- Wear and tear as a result of aging.
- Poor maintenance.
- The infiltration of sewer pipe joints/ holes by tree roots.
- Regular ground thaws/freezes.
- Poor sewer pipe design, installation or layout.
- Earth movements, earthquakes and heavy constructions taking place nearby.
Detecting a Broken Sewer Pipe
- Absence of water in your toilet(s)
- Abnormal gurgling noises emanating from your toilet(s)
- Sewer odor around your property area
- Significant increase in the amount of greener grass close to your sewage pipe
- Slow or no-draining of bathtub
- Flooded yard
- Visible sewage backup in bathtub or toilet
It is noteworthy that any pipe can be damaged as a result of water moving internally or external pressure. This occurs regardless of the material used in producing the pipe.
Solutions for broken Sewer line
You can rest assured that the sewer line and plumbing professionals at TRUST ROOTER can access the damages and cracks on your sewer pipes. The goal of TRUST ROOTER is to help avoid a scenario requiring the replacement of sewer pipes. Although your sewer system and property layout is unique, there are fundamental issues we can help you address. Some of our common repairs and replacements include:
- Preventive Pipe maintenance
The aim of embarking on this process is to make sure that the sewer line is not damaged in the first instance. Through regular inspection as well as drain cleaning, most of the debris and other forms of buildup can be kept out, preventing clogs, cracks or even bursts.
- Sewer Line Replacement
This is the next step taken when the sewer line cannot get repaired. The good news is, at TRUST ROOTER, you will be well informed of all the options available to you, followed by a review of the problem as well as mapping out the procedures leading to a final solution. We can guarantee a satisfactory result. We have an amazing track record of repairing and replacing hundreds of sewer lines as well as operating diligently in saving our customers time and money on the sewer line services rendered.
- Professional Repair and Replacement of sewer lines
Does the tree root appearing towards your sewer line bother you? Are your sewer pipes leaking unhealthy contents around your living area? Now is the time to call on our team of experts at TRUST ROOTER! We get deformed, cracked, broken as well as collapsed sewer pipes fixed as quickly and efficiently as possible. Although some major sewer pipe issues can be easily spotted out, others might not.